Virtual Statewide: Innovations and Entrepreneurship in Rural Maine Workshop Series - offered by Sunrise Senior College (Workshop)
Classes start in mid-January and run through early April. There's a session in here for every-one who is interested in rural Maine businesses as well as those hoping to pick up a few tips to benefit or kick-start their own businesses.
"Side-Hustles" are free and open to the public:
- Maine Fae Art: by Betsey Brown-Benner on January 23 from 10:00 to 11:30 am.
- My Upholstery Side Hustle by Hosanna Erin Jensen on January 30 from 10:00 to 11:30 am.
- The Broadway Inn Re-Imagined by Debra Bokur-Rawsthorne on February 13, 11:00 to 12:30
Innovative Small Businesses in Rural Maine - open to the public with a fee of $10 or $15 each:
- Shellfish Aquaculture with Dana Morse on February 10 at 10 a.m. 90 minutes
- Seaweed Farming with Jaclyn Robidoux on February 17 at 10 a.m. 90 minutes
- Starting A Hemp Farm with Allie and Ben Edwards on February 27 and March 6 at 10 a.m. 90 minutes each
- Sales and Marketing Using Social Media with Jillian Taylor on February 23 and March 2 at 11 a.m. 90 minutes each
- Navigating the Rural Maine Economy with Richard East on March 20 at 1 pm. 60 minutes
- How EdGE Was Founded and Thrived with Charlie Harrington on April 3 at 10 a.m. 90 minutes
- Innovations in Rural Maine: New Directions and Opportunities with Patricia Pinto, Volunteer President of AARP Maine on April 10 at 10 a.m., 60 minutes.
To register contact Steve Rutter at firstname.lastname@example.org and let him know you heard about these sessions through CareerCenter to have admission fees waived!
Learn more at: https://ssc.coursestorm.com/category/winter-spring-2021