June 27, 2019
Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Location: 91 Camden St. Suite 201, Rockland 04841
Sponsored By: Rockland CareerCenter
Here is a great opportunity to meet face to face with recruiters! Research the companies you are interested in ahead of time, bring plenty of resumes, and dress to impress!
Representatives from Ask for Home Care will be here interviewing for CNA/PSS/Home Care Aide. No appointment required.
- Permanent' Average Hours Per Week: 30
- Minimum Starting Wage $12.00 - Maximum Starting Wage $15.00
- Non-Specialized assistance with daily living including, but not limited to:
- Routine bodily functions, such as assistance with toileting
- Preparation and consumption of food
- Transferring in and out of bed
- Routine Bathing
- Non-nursing activities of daily living
- Performance of household tasks essential to the activities of daily living and to the maintenance of a clients health and safety within his or her own setting including but not limited to; housekeeping (vacuuming, laundry, meal prep, cleaning, etc.) personal care (dressing, bathing, incontinent care, etc.) errands and transportation
- Treat all clients with compassion, caring and understanding.
For more information please contact Katrina at the following:
- Telephone: (207) 354-7077
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org