July 25, 2019
Time: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Location: Seaworthy Events Center, 23 Main Street, Milbridge, ME
Sponsored By: Washington County CareerCenter and Aroostook County Action Program
Here is a great opportunity to meet face to face with recruiters! Research the companies you are interested in ahead of time, bring plenty of resumes, and dress to impress!
The Aroostook County Action Program, Inc. (ACAP)'s Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (WANTO) program and the Maine Department of Labor/CareerCenter are excited to invite your company to attend the upcoming She Can Do It! Career Fair for Women in Non-Traditional Occupations.
This free event will be held at the Seaworthy Events Center, located at 23 Main Street, Milbridge on Thursday, July 25th from 11 AM - 2 PM and will focus on highlighting non-traditional employment opportunities for women and training-related assistance programs.
All are welcome and attendees can register for a chance to win a $50 Visa card!
- Dead River Company
- Downeast Transportation
- East Coast Seafood
- Greenhead Lobster
- Maine Dept of Transportation / On-the-job Training Program
- Northeast Paving
- Regional School Unit 24
- RSU 24 Adult Education
- Schoodic Institute
- True North Maine / Cooke Aquaculture
- United States Postal Service
- Washington County Community College
- Washington County Community College - Division of Workforce & Professional Development
- Washington County Sheriff's Office: Corrections Division
- Woodland Pulp LLC
For more information please contact Dodie Emerson or Tiffany Linscott at the following:
- Telephone: (207) 255-1933
- E-mail: Atrica.S.Emerson@maine.gov
- Telephone: (207) 768-0541
- E-mail: email@example.com