October 15, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Location: 23 Stanley Rd. Hinckley, ME 04944
Sponsored By: Northern Kennebec Valley CareerCenter
Here is a great opportunity to meet face to face with Care & Comfort! Research Care & Comfort ahead of time, bring plenty of resumes, and dress to impress!
Care & Comfort will be at the Northern Kennebec Valley Career Center Recruiting on Monday October 15, 2018 from 9 am to 11 am.
At Care & Comfort, employees are valued. We are always seeking talented people from a broad array of disciplines and experiences. We strive to assist clients as if we were caring for our own loved ones. To ensure that the highest quality employees are being hired, all prospective staff undergo a thorough screening process to include:
- An extensive Pre-Screening and Interview
- Maine State Driving Record Check
- DHHS, Child Protective Records Review
- Maine State Background Check
- HHS-OIG Fraud Prevention & Detection Search
- Care & Comfort orientation
We invite you to learn more about the services we provide and the many exciting employment opportunities available at Care & Comfort, including:
- Personal Service Specialist ( PSS )
- Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A)
- Behavioral Health Professional (BHP)
- Registered Nurse ( RN )
- And more!
For more information please contact Michael Shirley at the following:
- Telephone: (207) 474-4908
- E-mail: email@example.com