Presque Isle CareerCenter
The Presque Isle CareerCenter is part of the statewide CareerCenter network that provides a variety of employment and training services at no charge for Maine workers and businesses.
Maine Veterans receive priority of service in all CareerCenter programs.
- Address: 66 Spruce Street, Suite 1, Presque Isle, ME 04769-3222
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Phone: (207) 760-6300 or 1-800-635-0357
- Fax: (207) 760-6350
- TTY users call Maine Relay 711
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Directions: Map Location
Area Job Fairs
- Northern Maine Community College Job Fair - March 10, 2016
- Presque Isle Career Center Job Fair - April 13, 2016
Workshops and Events
- Essentials of College Planning and Financial Aid-MEOC (By Appointment Only)
- Preparing for a Successful Job Interview (Offered by appointment only)
- Create Winning Resumes (Every Wednesday)
- Job Search Tips for People with a Criminal History - February 12, 2016
- Interview Workshop - February 26, 2016
211 is a searchable on-line database of community resources containing information on 5,000+ human services. It is the place to turn to when trying to find help.
- Aroostook County Action Program
- Bureau of Rehabilitation Services
The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, also known as "VR," is a Department of Labor program that helps people who have disabilities to get and keep a job. VR helps people who have physical, mental, or emotional disabilities.
- Food Pantries Across the State
- Local Workforce Investment Board
Local Area 1 Workforce Investment Board Aroostook and Washington Counties
- Maine Army National Guard
- Microsoft Office Tutorials
Official Site offering tutorials in both 2003 and 2007 versions of the software
- New Ventures-Presque Isle Office
About Our Mission:
New Ventures Maine helps individuals recognize strengths, overcome barriers, find resources, develop a plan, take action towards their goals: start a business, find a career, return to school, build assets, be active in the community. Classes and workshops at no charge, in-person and online options, one-on-one coaching. We offer programs that encourage and empower those thinking about making a change to take the next step towards a new career, a new business, a new approach - a new life.
Contact Information Women, Work, and Community Presque Isle Center University of Maine at Presque Isle 181 Main Street Presque Isle, ME 04769 Suzanne Senechal Phone: (207) 768-9635
Suzanne Senechal-Jandreau - Workforce Development Coordinator Email: email@example.com
- Small Business Assistance
Maine Small Business Development Centers
- The Aroostook Medical Center
- Veteran Information
Maine Veterans receive priority of service in all CareerCenter programs. Call Leslie Brown, Veterans' Representative at the Presque Isle CareerCenter at 760-6322 to set up an appointment.
Local Education/Training Resources
- MSAD #1 Adult Ed
- Northern Maine Community College
- Houlton/Hodgdon SAD 29/70 Adult Education
- University College at Houlton
- University Of Maine at Fort Kent
- RSU #39 Caribou Area Adult Education
Caribou area adult education for assistance with GED, computer training, Certified Nurses Aide training and various other educational programs.
75 Bennett Drive • Suite 2 • Caribou, ME 04736 firstname.lastname@example.org • (207) 493-4272
- University of Maine at Presque Isle