The Augusta CareerCenter is part of the statewide CareerCenter network that provides a variety of employment and training services at no charge for Maine workers and businesses.
Maine Veterans receive priority of service in all CareerCenter programs.
- Address: 21 Enterprise Drive, Suite 2, Augusta, ME 04333-0109
- Phone: (207) 624-5120 or 1-800-760-1573
- Fax: (207) 287-6236
- TTY users call Maine Relay 711
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Directions: Map Location
Area Job Fairs
- August Job Fair at the Augusta CareerCenter - August 31, 2015
- **JOB FAIR *** JOB FAIR *** JOB FAIR *** Augusta CareerCenter - September 28, 2015
- US Census August 7
- Pine Tree Home Health Care August 11
- MaineGeneral needs CNAs
- KVCC needs HIT Program Instructor/Coordinator
Workshops and Events
- Resume Writing - August 12, 2015
- Essentials of College Planning & Financial Aid
- Gateways to Employment - Get a Jump Start! - August 7, 2015
- CareerCenter Orientation at the Waterville Public Library - August 17, 2015
- Want to work for the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT? Apply on USA JOBS.GOV - August 17, 2015
- Meet with a CareerCenter Consultant at the Waterville Library
- Maine State Library Offers Free Computer Training Classes
- Computer Skill Basics - Start at the beginning! - August 10, 2015
- Get Started on Your Career Plan - August 5, 2015
- Interview Skills - September 7, 2015
- Job Search Tips for People with a Criminal History - August 19, 2015
- Starting a Business? - August 19, 2015
- Maine State LIBRARY offers WIRELESS printing from mobile devices.
- Orientation to CC Training Programs - August 5, 2015
- It All Starts Here - August 7, 2015
- Job Search Skills - August 10, 2015
- Veterans Inc. Outreach - August 5, 2015
211 is a searchable on-line database of community resources containing information on 5,000+ human services. It is the place to turn to when trying to find help.
- Central/Western Maine Workforce Board
- Consumers for Affordable Healthcare
Guide to health care resource directory.
- Disability Program Navigators
A collaboration between the Department of Labor and the Social Security Administration, The Disability Navigator program is a service of the CareerCenter for people with disabilities to help them "navigate" through the many work-related programs and services available at Maine CareerCenters.
- Disability Resources-DOL
People with disabilities need good jobs too. The Department of Labor has several agencies that can help people with disabilities find meaningful work and launch successful careers, help employers hire people with disabilities, and help federal contractors stay within the law when hiring.
- Food Pantries Across the State
- Free Computer Tutorials
Baycon Group provides tutorials on a growing list of computer-related topics. All tutorials are in depth, comprehensive, online, and -- best of all -- absolutely free.
- Kennebec Valley Chamber of Commerce
Augusta area chamber news and events.
- Maine Equal Justice Partners
A list of some programs in Maine that may be able to help with your utility and fuel costs. Also lists other programs that may help in certain circumstances.
- Microsoft Office Tutorials
Official Site offering tutorials in both 2003 and 2007 versions of the software
- Mid Maine Chamber of Commerce
Waterville area chamber news and events.
- State Library's Free Classes
- Waterville Public Library
We offer a collection of print, electronic, and programming resources to support a large spectrum of career and business development needs. The Library offers 14 computers to support job seeking, career development efforts, and entrepreneurial research.
- Women, Work & Community
They offer many services including workshops on Career Exploration: Paying the Bills and Feeding the Soul,Introduction to Starting a Business,and a Self-Esteem Workshop.