The Lewiston CareerCenter is part of the statewide CareerCenter network that provides a variety of employment and training services at no charge for Maine workers and businesses.
Maine Veterans receive priority of service in all CareerCenter programs.
- Address: 5 Mollison Way, Lewiston, ME 04240-5805
- Phone: (207) 753-9001 or 1-800-741-2991
- Fax: (207) 783-5301
- TTY users call Maine Relay 711
- Hours: Monday thru Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Email: email@example.com
- Directions: Map Location
Area Job Fairs
- Lewiston CareerCenter Hosting a Job Fair - August 3, 2015
Workshops and Events
- Schedule a Skills Assessment
- Professionals Moving Ahead
- Essentials of College Planning
- Career Decision Making Intensive
- CareerCenter Training Orientation
- Resumes Basics & Interview Skills
- Job Search Tips for People with a Criminal History
- Orientation for people with disabilities
- Family Self-Sufficiency
- Resume's & Interview Skills
- Gateway to Employment
- Work Incentive Workshop for SSA Beneficiaries
- On-line Application Instruction for Non/Limited English Users
- Mock Job Interivew Workshop
- No Cost Ready2Work/CNA Training - July 9, 2015
- Androscoggin County Chamber of Commerce
- Auburn Public Library
- Auburn, City of
- Catholic Charities of Maine
A service that reaches out and meets the critical human service needs of our state.
- Central/Western Maine Workforce Investment Board
- Disability Program Navigators
A service of the CareerCenter for people with disabilities.
- Jumpin Jobs 4 Teens
A searchable database of part-time, seasonal, and full-time temporary jobs available for teens in the Androscoggin County area provided by Safe Haven of Androscoggin County and Volunteers of America.
- Lewiston Public Library
- Lewiston, City of
- Lisbon, City of
- Maine Business Works
Provides access to a broad array of business development assistance.
- Opportunity Maine
A new program that will make college more affordable for Maine students.
- Region 9, Professional Driver Training
- SCSEP TRC
Works with more than 100,000 low-income workers age 55 or older. For more information please contact Cynthia or Carol at 753-9039 or call 1-800-741-2991
- Women Unlimited
Get the competitive edge in the Job Market!
Local Education/Training Resources
- Lewiston Adult Education
- Lisbon Adult Education
- Auburn Adult Education
- University of Southern Maine/Lewiston-Auburn
- Central Maine Community College
- Kaplan University
- MSAD 52 Adult and Community Education
- Maine HEP
Seasonal farmworkers or loggers and their families who: -Have worked at least 75 days in agriculture or in the woods over the last two years. -Would like a GED, a college degree, a better job, or a brighter future for their family.
Mentoring, tutoring, career & college advising. Travel and childcare support. $100 a week to support your studies.
Questions please call 207-200-3113 or log onto facebook.com/mainehep
- RSU 16 Adult Education
- Employer Driven Training Opportunities
Would you like to be trained in the skills needed for today's jobs? Ask us about no cost,employer-approved training that can get you back to work. Call or visit a CareerCenter near you to learn more. In Lewiston, call (207)753-9001,(800)741-2991,TTY users call Maine Relay 711. Visit us at 5 Mollison Way, Lewiston, ME 04240. Don't delay; get started on your new career path today!
- No Cost Ready2Work/CNA Training
Specialized training to meet employer needs. If eligible recieve a Ready2Work/Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate recognized by St. Mary's Hospital and other local health care facilities. Be guaranteed an interview Start earning near the end of course Opportunties for advancement. Contact Lewiston CareerCenter today, 207-752-9005 or 800-741-2991. TTY users call Maine Relay 711 . Enrollment will end 7/31/2015.