The Lewiston CareerCenter is part of the statewide CareerCenter network that provides a variety of employment and training services at no charge for Maine workers and businesses.
Maine Veterans receive priority of service in all CareerCenter programs.
- Address: 5 Mollison Way, Lewiston, ME 04240-5805
- Phone: (207) 753-9001 or 1-800-741-2991
- Fax: (207) 783-5301
- TTY users call Maine Relay 711
- Hours: Monday thru Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Directions: Map Location
Area Job Fairs
- Lewiston CareerCenter Hosting JOB FAIR!!! - May 2, 2016
Workshops and Events
- Schedule a Skills Assessment
- Essentials of College Planning
- Career Decision Making Intensive - May 9, 2016
- CareerCenter Training Orientation
- Resumes Basics & Build a resume workshop - April 27, 2016
- JOB SEARCH SKILLS/CRIMNAL HISTORY - May 10, 2016
- Orientation for people with disabilities - April 27, 2016
- Work Incentive Workshop for SSA Beneficiaries - May 10, 2016
- Competitive Skills Scholarship Program
- On-line Application Instruction for Non/Limited English Users
- INTERVIEW SKILLS/ MOCK INTERVIEWS - April 21, 2016
- No Cost Ready2Work/CNA Training - April 14, 2016
- Lewiston CareerCenter hosting May Job Fair!!! - May 2, 2016
- Androscoggin County Chamber of Commerce
- Auburn Public Library
- Auburn, City of
- Catholic Charities of Maine
A service that reaches out and meets the critical human service needs of our state.
- Central/Western Maine Workforce Investment Board
- Disability Program Navigators
A service of the CareerCenter for people with disabilities.
- Jumpin Jobs 4 Teens
A searchable database of part-time, seasonal, and full-time temporary jobs available for teens in the Androscoggin County area provided by Safe Haven of Androscoggin County and Volunteers of America.
- Lewiston Public Library
- Lewiston, City of
- Lisbon, City of
- Maine Business Works
Provides access to a broad array of business development assistance.
- Opportunity Maine
A new program that will make college more affordable for Maine students.
- Region 9, Professional Driver Training
- SCSEP TRC
Works with more than 100,000 low-income workers age 55 or older. For more information please contact Cynthia or Carol at 753-9039 or call 1-800-741-2991
- Women Unlimited
Get the competitive edge in the Job Market!
Local Education/Training Resources
- Lewiston Adult Education
- Lisbon Adult Education
- Auburn Adult Education
- University of Southern Maine/Lewiston-Auburn
- Central Maine Community College
- Kaplan University
- MSAD 52 Adult and Community Education
- Maine HEP
Seasonal farmworkers or loggers and their families who: -Have worked at least 75 days in agriculture or in the woods over the last two years. -Would like a GED, a college degree, a better job, or a brighter future for their family.
Mentoring, tutoring, career & college advising. Travel and childcare support. $100 a week to support your studies.
Questions please call 207-200-3113 or log onto facebook.com/mainehep
- RSU 16 Adult Education
- 12 Week Welding Program
This training will provide the basic skills needed to become a welder/fabricator. Training will take place at the New England School of Metalworks in Auburn, Maine with some supplementary training and materials provided by Senior Flexonics Pathways in Lewiston, Me. The first 6 weeks will consist of weld training and the next 6 weeks will focus on fabrication skills, including measuring, fit-up, math, and blueprint reading. Contact the Lewiston CareerCenter at 207-753-9001 or 800-741-2991 or use Maine Relay 711 to see if you would qualify. Next class 4/2016.