The Lewiston CareerCenter is part of the statewide CareerCenter network that provides a variety of employment and training services at no charge for Maine workers and businesses.
Maine Veterans receive priority of service in all CareerCenter programs.
- Address: 5 Mollison Way, Lewiston, ME 04240-5805
- Phone: (207) 753-9001 or 1-800-741-2991
- Fax: (207) 783-5301
- TTY users call Maine Relay 711
- Hours: Monday & Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: Lewiston CareerCenter
- Directions: Map Location
Area Job Fairs
Workshops and Events
- Schedule a Skills Assessment
- Recurring Workshop: Professionals Moving Ahead
- Recurring Workshop: Essentials of College Planning
- Recurring Workshop: Career Decision Making Intensive
- Orientation: CareerCenter Training Orientation
- Recurring Workshop: Resumes Basics & Interview Skills
- Recurring Workshop: Job Search Tips for People with a Criminal History
- Meeting: Adult Education Representative
- Orientation: Orientation for people with disabilities
- Recurring Workshop: Family Self-Sufficiency
- Recurring Workshop: Resume's & Interview Skills
- Recurring Workshop: Gateway to Employment
- Recurring Workshop: Work Incentive Workshop for SSA Beneficiaries (Offered once per quarter)
- Workshop: Transferrable Skills for Veterans
- Meeting: XEROX
- NOTIFY MD - June 6, 2013
- Androscoggin County Chamber of Commerce
- Auburn Public Library
- Auburn, City of
- Catholic Charities of Maine
A service that reaches out and meets the critical human service needs of our state.
- Central/Western Maine Workforce Investment Board
- Disability Program Navigators
A service of the CareerCenter for people with disabilities.
- Jumpin Jobs 4 Teens
A searchable database of part-time, seasonal, and full-time temporary jobs available for teens in the Androscoggin County area provided by Safe Haven of Androscoggin County and Volunteers of America.
- Lewiston Public Library
- Lewiston, City of
- Lisbon, City of
- Maine Business Works
Provides access to a broad array of business development assistance.
- Opportunity Maine
A new program that will make college more affordable for Maine students.
- Region 9, Professional Driver Training
- SCSEP TRC
Works with more than 100,000 low-income workers age 55 or older. For more information please contact Cynthia or Carol at 753-9039 or call 1-800-741-2991
- Women Unlimited
Get the competitive edge in the Job Market!
Local Education/Training Resources
- Lewiston Adult Education
- Lisbon Adult Education
- Auburn Adult Education
- University of Southern Maine/Lewiston-Auburn
- Central Maine Community College
- Kaplan University
- MSAD 52 Adult and Community Education
- Maine HEP
Seasonal farmworkers or loggers and their families who: -Have worked at least 75 days in agriculture or in the woods over the last two years. -Would like a GED, a college degree, a better job, or a brighter future for their family.
Mentoring, tutoring, career & college advising. Travel and childcare support. $100 a week to support your studies.
Questions please call 207-200-3113 or log onto facebook.com/mainehep