The Skowhegan CareerCenter is part of the statewide CareerCenter network that provides a variety of employment and training services at no charge for Maine workers and businesses.
Maine Veterans receive priority of service in all CareerCenter programs.
- Address: 98 North Avenue, Skowhegan, ME 04976-1923
- Phone: (207) 474-4950 or 1-800-760-1572
- Fax: (207) 474-4914
- TTY users call Maine Relay 711
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Directions: Map Location
- Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday except for state holidays
Area Job Fairs
Workshops and Events
- Gateways to Employment Monday, May 18 - May 18, 2015
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing Workshop - 6/02/15 - June 2, 2015
- Successful Interviewing Techniques.6/09/2015 - June 9, 2015
- Job Search Tips for People with a Criminal History - May 28, 2015
- Links to Veteran Resources
- Maine Small Business Administration
- ONET: Occupational Information Network
A primary source of occupational information to use in making informed decisions about education, training, career choices, and work.
- Rehabilitation Services
- Women Unlimited
Assists Maine women, minorities, and displaced workers.
- Women's Business Center at Coastal Enterprises Inc. (CEI)
- Women, Work, and Community - Skowhegan
Offering Workshops for women in the community.
Local Education/Training Resources
- Community Colleges and State Universities
- Adult and Community Education Providers in Maine
- Financial Aid for College - Apply Online
If applying online seems too hard, consider attending our next MEOC workshop. See workshop and event section above for date and time.
- Kaplan University
- K-12 Education
- Libraries in Maine
- Assistive Technology in Maine