The Skowhegan CareerCenter is part of the statewide CareerCenter network that provides a variety of employment and training services at no charge for Maine workers and businesses.
Maine Veterans receive priority of service in all CareerCenter programs.
Area Job Fairs
- Kelly Services recruiting Wednesday, 7/30 9:00 - 2:00
- Bonney Staffing will be recruiting Thursday, July 31 1:00 - 3:00
Workshops and Events
- Gateways to Employment Monday, August 4 - August 4, 2014
- Want to learn about Non-Traditional Occupations? Wed. 7/30 9:00 - 4:00 - July 30, 2014
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing Workshop - 08/05/14 - August 5, 2014
- Successful Interviewing Techniques. 08/12/2014 - August 12, 2014
- Links to Veteran Resources
- Maine Small Business Administration
- ONET: Occupational Information Network
A primary source of occupational information to use in making informed decisions about education, training, career choices, and work.
- Rehabilitation Services
- Women Unlimited
Assists Maine women, minorities, and displaced workers.
- Women's Business Center at Coastal Enterprises Inc. (CEI)
- Women, Work, and Community - Skowhegan
Offering Workshops for women in the community.
Local Education/Training Resources
- Community Colleges and State Universities
- Adult and Community Education Providers in Maine
- Financial Aid for College - Apply Online
If applying online seems too hard, consider attending our next MEOC workshop. See workshop and event section above for date and time.
- Kaplan University
- K-12 Education
- Libraries in Maine
- Assistive Technology in Maine