The Wilton CareerCenter is part of the statewide CareerCenter network that provides a variety of employment and training services at no charge for Maine workers and businesses.
Maine Veterans receive priority of service in all CareerCenter programs.
- Address: 865 US Route 2E, Wilton, ME 04294-6649
- Phone: (207) 645-5800 or 1-800-982-4311
- Fax: (207) 645-2093
- TTY users call Maine Relay 711
- Directions: Map Location
- Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday except for state holidays
Some services may also be obtained at the following locations in Region 3 on a limited basis. Call for more information.
Area Job Fairs
Workshops and Events
- Androscoggin Valley Council of Government
- Bureau of Rehabilitation Services
- Maine Educational Opportunity Center
- Small Business Assistance
- State of Maine Labor Market Information
- The Community Connector
- United Way of the Tri-Valley Area
- Western Maine Community Action (WMCA)
- Women Unlimited
- Women, Work and Community