Southern Midcoast CareerCenter
The Southern Midcoast CareerCenter in Brunswick is part of the statewide CareerCenter network that provides a variety of employment and training services at no charge for Maine workers and businesses.
The CareerCenter in Bath has moved to Brunswick!
As of May 23, 2011, we are now located at the address below.
Maine Veterans receive priority of service in all CareerCenter programs.
- Address: 275 Bath Road, Suite #3, Brunswick, Maine 04011
- Phone: (207) 373-4000 or 1-888-836-3355
- Fax: (207) 373-4004
- TTY users call Maine Relay 711
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Email: email@example.com
- Directions: From the North or South: Traveling on Route 1, take the Cookâs Corner exit. At the intersection, turn left and travel 0.7 miles. The CareerCenter is on your left across from Yankee Lanes. Parking is in the rear of the building.
Area Job Fairs
Workshops and Events
- Recurring Workshop: GATEways to Employment - March 20, 2014
- Recurring Workshop: Starting a Small Business in Maine - March 20, 2014
- Recurring Workshop: Resumes and Cover Letters Writing - March 12, 2014
- Recurring Workshop: Effective Interviewing Skills - March 19, 2014
- Molnlycke Health Care is recruiting! - March 6, 2014
- Career One Stop
Your pathway to career success. Tools to help job seekers, students, businesses, and career professionals. Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor
- Maine Educational Opportunity Center
Assisting adults with college planning and financing
- State of Maine Labor Market Information
Excellent resource for statistics and data surrounding employment and job market conditions.
- The Occupational Information Network O*NET®
O*NET is the nation's primary source of occupational information.
- Women, Work and Community
Helping Maine people succeed in their workplace, business, and community.
We help individuals recognize strengths, overcome barriers, find resources, develop a plan, take action towards their goals: start a business, find a career, return to school, build assets, be active in the community.
Local Education/Training Resources
- University College Bath / Brunswick
- Southern Maine Community College - Midcoast Campus
- Merrymeeting Adult Education
- Wiscasset Adult & Community Education
- Central Maine Community College
- Kaplan University, Augusta
- Basic Computer Tutorials
There are many websites that can help you learn and develop some basic computer skills. These skills are often necessary to search for jobs online and to complete online applications.
For free basic mouse training try here!
For free mouse practice activities try here!
For some additional free tutorials, including setting up and using email, uploading a resume and using Microsoft Office try here!