Southern Midcoast CareerCenter
The Southern Midcoast CareerCenter in Brunswick is part of the statewide CareerCenter network that provides a variety of employment and training services at no charge for Maine workers and businesses.
Maine Veterans receive priority of service in all CareerCenter programs.
- Address: 275 Bath Road, Suite #3, Brunswick, Maine 04011
- Phone: (207) 373-4000 or 1-888-836-3355
- Fax: (207) 373-4004
- TTY users call Maine Relay 711
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Directions: From the North or South: Traveling on Route 1, take the Cookâs Corner exit. At the intersection, turn left and travel 0.7 miles. The CareerCenter is on your left across from Yankee Lanes. Parking is in the rear of the building.
Area Job Fairs
Workshops and Events
- PC Bootcamp
- Basic Computer Tutorials
- Essentials of College Planning for Adults - May 26, 2015
- Career Directions: Put the Pieces Together - June 3, 2015
- GATEways to Employment & Best Practices in Job Search - June 4, 2015
- Essentials of College Planning for Adults - June 9, 2015
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing - June 10, 2015
- Effective Interviewing Skills - June 24, 2015
- GATEways to Employment & Best Practices in Job Search - June 18, 2015
- Starting Your Small Business - June 18, 2015
- Essentials of College Planning for Adults - June 30, 2015
- Complete Home Health Care of New England is recruiting at The Southern Midcoast Career Center! - May 18, 2015
- Career One Stop
Your pathway to career success. Tools to help job seekers, students, businesses, and career professionals. Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor
- Maine Educational Opportunity Center
Assisting adults with college planning and financing
- State of Maine Labor Market Information
Excellent resource for statistics and data surrounding employment and job market conditions.
- The Occupational Information Network O*NET®
O*NET is the nation's primary source of occupational information.
- Women, Work and Community
Helping Maine people succeed in their workplace, business, and community.
We help individuals recognize strengths, overcome barriers, find resources, develop a plan, take action towards their goals: start a business, find a career, return to school, build assets, be active in the community.