Southern Midcoast CareerCenter
The Southern Midcoast CareerCenter in Brunswick is part of the statewide CareerCenter network that provides a variety of employment and training services at no charge for Maine workers and businesses.
Maine Veterans receive priority of service in all CareerCenter programs.
- Address: 275 Bath Road, Suite #3, Brunswick, Maine 04011
- Phone: (207) 373-4000 or 1-888-836-3355
- Fax: (207) 373-4004
- TTY users call Maine Relay 711
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Directions: From the North or South: Traveling on Route 1, take the Cookâs Corner exit. At the intersection, turn left and travel 0.7 miles. The CareerCenter is on your left across from Yankee Lanes. Parking is in the rear of the building.
Area Job Fairs
Workshops and Events
- PC Bootcamp
- Basic Computer Tutorials
- Career Directions: Put the Pieces Together - May 4, 2016
- Planning Your Job Search - May 5, 2016
- Essentials of College Planning for Adults - May 10, 2016
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing - May 11, 2016
- Effective Interviewing Skills - May 18, 2016
- Essentials of College Planning for Adults - May 24, 2016
- Ticket to Work - How Does Work Effect SSA Benefits - May 9, 2016
- Starting Your Small Business - May 26, 2016
- Career One Stop
Your pathway to career success. Tools to help job seekers, students, businesses, and career professionals. Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor
- Maine Educational Opportunity Center
Assisting adults with college planning and financing
- State of Maine Labor Market Information
Excellent resource for statistics and data surrounding employment and job market conditions.
- The Occupational Information Network O*NET®
O*NET is the nation's primary source of occupational information.
- Women, Work and Community
Helping Maine people succeed in their workplace, business, and community.
We help individuals recognize strengths, overcome barriers, find resources, develop a plan, take action towards their goals: start a business, find a career, return to school, build assets, be active in the community.