Tri-County CareerCenter - Bangor
Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
NoticesThere are currently no notices listed.
Upcoming Hiring Events
- Hiring Event: Fall Career Fair - October 13, 2022
- Hiring Event: Community Health and Counseling Services - October 18, 2022
- Virtual Hiring Event: Coastal Care Solutions - November 22, 2022
- Hiring Event: Community Health and Counseling Services - December 20, 2022
- Hiring Event: Community Health and Counseling Services - January 17, 2023
- Hiring Event: Community Health and Counseling Services - February 21, 2023
Workshops and Training
- No-cost, Short-term Training Available!
- Virtual (Ongoing):EMDC Services Information Session
- * Virtual (Ongoing): Job Readiness - Preparing to Apply for a New Job Presented by EMDC
- Virtual (Ongoing): Young Mainer's Workforce Academy Presented by EMDC
- Resume Review
- * Maine JobLink & Resume Workshops
- TechHire Maine
- Virtual (Ongoing): Career Exploration Presented by EMDC
- Maine Job Corps Orientation/Information Session - October 5, 2022
In-Person Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
Address: 45 Oak Street, Suite 3, Bangor, ME 04401-7902
Fax: (207) 561-4066
TTY users call Maine Relay 711
Services are also be available through our partners at Eastern Maine Development Corporation in Dover-Foxcroft, East Millinocket and Ellsworth.