July 12, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Location: 5 Foden Road, South Portland, ME 04106
Sponsored By: Texas Instruments
Here is a great opportunity to meet face to face with Volt recruiters! Research the company ahead of time, bring plenty of resumes, and dress to impress!
Bring a GREAT attitude, we can teach you the rest!
- Achieve Work-life balance! 12 hour shifts, 4 days off one week and 3 days off the next week
- You actually work 7 out of every 14 days
- Day or night shifts, many positions available!
- Earn 3.8 hours of overtime pay for each full shift you work
- Potential significant annual incentives, share in success!
- 9 paid holidays, 103.5 hours of holiday pay
- Be the best and become a TI employee, start a rewarding career now!
Parking: At the gate, ring the bell and advise Security that you are attending the job fair.
Proceed to Building #1 there should be parking next to the building or in the adjacent parking lot nearby.
Building Access: Go to Building #1, enter the door labeled Moosehead Room. You will be greeted by security who will point you in the right direction.
What to Bring: Government issued picture ID
For more information please contact Ruby Gaona at the following:
- Telephone: (972) 582-0949
- E-mail: rgaona@Volt.com